Violent Crime Lawyers in East Brunswick, NJ
Everyone Deserves a Committed Defense Against Assault and Threat Crime Charges in Middlesex County and Monmouth County, NJ
If you have been charged with a violent crime, your freedom, record and rights are all in jeopardy. Protect your rights by retaining an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
For help in New Jersey, contact Rudnick, Addonizio, Pappa & Casazza PC. We vigorously defend clients who have been charged with violent crimes, including:
- Aggravated assault
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Sexual assault
- Domestic violence
- Armed robbery
We defend clients against state and federal charges. For a strong defense, contact our law office in Hazlet or East Brunswick, New Jersey.
We Zealously Defend Our Clients Against Violent Crime Charges in Edison, New Jersey
Our New Jersey violent crime attorneys believe strongly that every person has a right to a zealous defense. If retained as your defense counsel, we will closely examine police conduct leading to your arrest to determine if the police have violated your rights. We will also examine the evidence in the prosecution’s possession to determine how to build a strong defense on your behalf.
Key issues we will explore as your defense counsel:
- Did the police conduct an illegal search and seizure?
- Did law enforcement officers take statements from you that may be incriminating in nature at a time in which you were in custody? If so, did they read you your Miranda rights?
- Did the police obtain evidence by use of a search warrant that was not supported by probable cause? Did the police exceed the scope of a search warrant?
- Can we use forensic experts, ballistics experts or other expert witnesses to challenge the veracity of any scientific or physical evidence the prosecution intends to produce at trial?
- Do we have a basis to seek the suppression of potentially incriminating evidence?
- Is the prosecution willing to offer a reasonable plea agreement, or should we fight your charges at trial?
Our objective is simple and clear: To obtain the best possible outcome in your case. You can rely on us to fight for you.
Contact Our Experienced Middletown Violent Crimes Defense Attorneys Today
To schedule a free consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney at our firm, call today or fill out our online contact form.