Criminal Defense Attorneys in Hazlet NJ | Monmouth County
A Criminal Charge Isn’t A Conviction: You Have Rights
If you’ve been charged with a crime, you may be facing a confusing and troubling time. If you’re convicted, you may face fines, jail time, community service or probation. Having a criminal record can affect your employment prospects. Furthermore, if you’re charged with a sex crime, you face the possibility of having your name on a sex offender registry for life.
At Rudnick, Addonizio, Pappa & Casazza PC, we know that all hope is not lost if you’ve been charged with a crime. Our attorneys have been protecting clients accused of a variety of criminal charges for over 40 years. We know that you’re innocent until proven guilty. We are committed to fighting hard every step of the way to protect your future.
If you or your child has been arrested or accused of committing a crime in New Jersey, or if you are seeking an expungement, then contact our experienced criminal defense attorneys and schedule a free confidential consultation. We have offices in East Brunswick and Hazlet in New Jersey.
Building Your Defense
When you work with one of our attorneys after a criminal charge, we will sit down with you and listen to your story. It’s important that we know everything that happened so we can create the best possible defense strategy. Whether you are guilty or innocent, there are ways we can help you get the best possible outcome in your situation. For example, the police and prosecution have policies and procedures they must follow. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys make sure they comply with the laws and observe the Constitution. We protect you from illegal search-and-seizure issues and from unconstitutionally obtained statements.
Experience With A Wide Range Of Offenses
Our experienced criminal defense attorneys defend clients against all state and federal criminal charges, including the following:
- Drunk driving (DUI – DWI), which can include driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, even prescription drugs
- Drug crimes, which can include anything from simple possession to buying or selling (drug trafficking) or manufacturing drugs such as methamphetamines (crystal meth), crack cocaine, marijuana and heroin
- Theft crimes like burglary, stealing, larceny and writing bad checks
- White collar crimes, or abusing a position of privileged access to take money for personal use. Examples of such crimes include embezzlement, credit card fraud and banking fraud.
- Sex offenses like child pornography, sexual assault, rape, child molestation and indecent exposure
- Parole and probation violations
- RICO and other conspiracy charges
- Violent crimes, which may include assault, domestic violence, vehicular homicide and murder
- Mandatory minimum sentences, which may apply to gun crimes and violent crimes
- Juvenile crimes, which are handled differently in the court system than adult crimes
There Is Hope. Call To Learn How We Can Help
At Rudnick, Addonizio, Pappa & Casazza PC, our lawyers are dedicated to protecting your rights when you’ve been charged with a crime. We understand that you may be anxious and concerned about your future. We are here to help you through the process and secure the best possible outcome, whatever charges you are facing. Call us or use our online form to get in touch. We offer free initial consultations with no obligation.