Martin M. Rudnick
Until his recent passing in June of 2020, Mr. Rudnick was one of the longest-tenured and most respected members of the Monmouth County Bar Association, and his reputation and legacy continue to impact our law firm now and into the future.
Attorney Martin Rudnick graduated from Purdue University and Boston University Law School. He practiced in Monmouth County starting in 1965 and litigated Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, and Criminal Cases after handling thousands of Workers’ Compensation cases over the years.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation Appeals
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- New Jersey, 1963
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1964
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Purdue University, Lafayette, Indiana
Honors and Awards
- “New Jersey Super Lawyer”, 2009
- Recipient, 2008 Professional Lawyer of the Year Award by the New Jersey Commission on Professionalism in the Law
- Recipient, Monmouth Bar Association 2008 Abraham J. Zager Professionalism Award