Greg S. Gargulinski, Esq.
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey
Phone: 866-567-0135 | 732-264-4400
In 2014 and 2015, Attorney Greg S. Gargulinski was named a Rising Star in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, placing him in a select group of New Jersey Lawyers under the age of 40. Rising Stars are nominated for the honor by Super Lawyers Magazine, the top 2.5% of the lawyers in New Jersey.
After receiving a B.A., in Criminal Justice from George Washington University with honors, Mr. Gargulinski earned his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he currently sits on the Alumni Council. In 2001, Mr. Gargulinski began his career as a law clerk to the Honorable Ira E. Kreizman, J.S.C. (Ret.). For the next 20 years, Mr. Gargulinski was a partner with two of the largest law firms in Monmouth County concentrating his practice in the areas of criminal and municipal court defense at the local, State, Appellate, and Federal Levels.
Mr. Gargulinski is admitted to practice law in NJ and NY. He is an active member of the Monmouth Bar Association where he currently serves as a 3-Year Trustee and previously chaired the Criminal and Municipal Practice Committees.
Mr. Gargulinski also routinely lectures on behalf of the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE), a division of the New Jersey State Bar Association, educating fellow attorneys throughout the State in both criminal and motor vehicle law.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DWI Defense
- Municipal Court Defense
- Government Agency and Regulatory Defense
- Juvenile Defense
- Domestic Violence Defense
- Megan’s Law Defense
- Civil Litigation
- New Jersey, 2000
- New York, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2000
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, N.J.
- J.D., May 2000
- The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- B.A. Cum Laude in Criminal Justice, May 1997
- CLE Lecturer on Criminal and Motor Vehicle Law
Honors and Awards
- New Jersey Rising Star as nominated by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2014-2015
- National Trial Lawyers-Top 100 Lawyers, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Seton Hall University School of Law Alumni Council
- Monmouth Bar Association
- 3-Year Trustee
- 1-Year Trustee
- Co-Chair, Criminal Practice Committee
- Co-Chair, Municipal Court Practice Committee
- Inns of Court
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation
- American Trial Lawyers of America
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York Bar Association