Distracted Driver Accident in Monmouth County NJ | Middletown
Distraction Can Be Disastrous
Distracted driving is a significant contributing factor to auto accidents. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that 16 percent of all fatal auto crashes and 21 percent of all auto crashes causing injury are the result of distracted driving.
Distracted driving may take many forms, including:
- Talking on a cell phone
- Eating or drinking
- Arguing with passengers
- Grooming or applying makeup
- Use of GPS and other electronic devices
If you or a loved one has been injured by a distracted driver, contact an experienced personal injury lawyer at Rudnick, Addonizio, Pappa & Casazza PC. We offer experienced and skilled representation on behalf of auto accident victims. We represent clients throughout Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean counties in motor vehicle accident claims. We offer a free consultation and all personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we obtain compensation for you.
Put Our Experience To Work For You
The attorney you choose to handle your case is important. Our New Jersey injury attorneys know how to build a strong case on behalf of auto accident victims. We carefully examine key issues and gather evidence that is critical to the successful prosecution of personal injury claims:
- We know how to use depositions and other discovery measures to the advantage of our clients. Our attention to detail and determined resolve are a decided advantage in complex personal injury litigation.
- Through discovery, we will seek to determine if the other driver was texting, talking on a cell phone or otherwise distracted at the time of the accident. We can review all available pictures of the vehicles, the accident scene, tire marks and other evidence to understand how the accident occurred.
- We will take time to speak with you about your injuries, review your medical records and gather evidence which is necessary to demonstrate the full extent of your injuries and losses.
As a client of our firm, you can be confident that you will have a skilled trial lawyer in your corner. Our managing partner, James J. Addonizio, has been certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney since 1984. Two of our partners have been selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers. Our strong record of results in auto accident claims speaks for itself.
Contact Our Hazlet & East Brunswick Distracted Driving Accident Lawyers
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we recover compensation for you. To schedule a free consultation with a personal injury attorney at our firm, call or fill out our online contact form.