Hazlet Personal Injury Attorneys
Compassionate New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Substantial Damages When You’re Injured in an Accident in Hazlet, NJ
When you have been hurt as the result of an accident, whether a motor vehicle collision, a slip and fall or a dog bite case, you need, want and deserve justice. Additionally, it’s not unusual to experience financial challenges due to medical bills and lost wages while you are recovering from injuries sustained in an accident.
We invite you to turn to the successful, experienced personal injury lawyers at Rudnick, Addonizio, Pappa & Casazza PC for sound legal advice. For more than 40 years, we have helped families affected by accidents caused by the negligent actions of others. We will provide superior legal representation and the compassion you need to get through this difficult time.
Trust Our Experienced NJ Personal Injury Lawyers to Fight for You When You’ve Been Injured in an Accident in Hazlet, New Jersey
We are committed to helping people who have been injured due to the negligence and wrongdoing of others. We represent clients in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Premises Liability: Whether your injury was caused by a wet floor, improperly stacked products, a faulty handrail or steps, or inadequate lighting, we will fight for damages when your pain was caused by a property owner or manager’s negligence.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Crashes involving cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles cause serious injuries.
- Bicycle or Pedestrian Mishaps: When you are walking or bike riding, your injuries can be even more severe if you are hit by a car or other vehicle.
- Nursing Home Abuse or Negligence: If your loved one has been the victim of emotional or physical abuse in a nursing home or assisted living facility, we can help.
- Medical Malpractice: Talk to us about medical negligence including birth injuries, surgical mishaps, medication mistakes and other preventable errors.
Unfortunately, personal injuries of all types can result from situations where others have either failed in their duty to care for their property and protect visitors, were negligent while operating machinery such as a vehicle, or they didn’t properly protect employees on dangerous worksites. Regardless, you may have a negligence claim if you or someone you love was hurt in a boating or jet ski accident, had a trampoline or swimming pool mishap, got bitten by a dog or attacked by an animal, or were hurt on a construction site or other workplace, etc.
Contact our law offices in Hazlet, New Jersey for a free and confidential consultation about your catastrophic personal injury. We help clients suffering from neck or spinal injuries, broken bones or severe lacerations, limb amputation, burns, and more. Further, if your loved one suffered a wrongful death due to someone else’s mistake, we will fight for your family.
Contact Our Hazlet Accident Attorneys for a Free Consultation About Your Injuries
You can rely on our experienced personal injury lawyers to stand up for you and your family when you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s negligence in Hazlet NJ and throughout Monmouth County. Our partners have a reputation with insurance carriers; they know we don’t respond well to low-ball settlement offers. They know we are prepared to go to trial for each and every client. In fact, our managing partner, James J. Addonizio, has been certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney since 1984. We fight passionately for each and every client.
There are no upfront legal fees when you hire our firm to represent you in your personal injury claim. Unless we recover compensation either in settlement or at trial, you pay nothing. You have nothing to lose but justice and financial damages to gain. Contact our Hazlet office today to reserve your private consultation with an knowledgeable personal injury lawyer.