Probation Violations Defense Attorneys in Monmouth County | Middletown NJ
Probation Violations Can Add Insult To Injury
Being accused of a probation violation is a very serious matter. If you have been accused of a probation violation, protect your rights by retaining an experienced criminal defense attorney at Rudnick, Addonizio, Pappa & Casazza PC.
We defend clients against a wide range of probation violations, including:
- Failed urinalysis/UA exam (drugs or alcohol detected in your urine)
- Failure to complete community service
- Failure to complete required counseling or courses
- Failure to meet with probation officer
- Subsequent criminal offenses
To schedule a consultation with a New Jersey probation violation lawyer at our firm, contact our law office in Hazlet or East Brunswick, New Jersey. We represent clients in Bayshore, Middletown, Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean counties.
Protect Your Rights
Many people accused of a probation violation do not understand the severity of their charges. If you are accused of violating the terms of your probation, you should be advised:
- Judges and prosecutors take probation violations seriously because they feel it demonstrates a lack of responsibility, a lack of respect for the court, and a failure to demonstrate remorse for the underlying offense.
- Pleading guilty to a probation violation could trigger criminal penalties which may seem unduly harsh, especially if the court previously stayed a long term of imprisonment on the condition of your successful completion of your probationary term.
- Pleading guilty to a subsequent offense could trigger criminal penalties for your prior offense as well as your subsequent offense.
Do not go to court without an experienced criminal defense attorney at your side. Our criminal defense attorneys have decades of experience defending clients against criminal charges and have helped many clients who have been accused of probation violations. We can negotiate with the prosecution on your behalf or fight your charges to seek the best possible outcome to your case.
Contact Our Monmouth County Probation Violations Lawyers
To schedule a free consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney at our firm, call today or fill out our online contact form.