10 Things You Need to Know to Protect Your Rights
- Your Employer CAN NOT fire you for opening a workers’ compensation claim.
- You DO NOT have to take the field sobriety tests when pulled over for a DWI
- There is no such thing as “Legal Separation”
- A Civil Jury only has six jurors decide a case.
- Any crime involving a gun carries a mandatory three-year jail term.
- A DWI conviction WILL result in the suspension of your driver’s license.
- It frequently takes two years from application to receipt of benefits to collect Social Security Disability Benefits.
- Closed head injuries frequently cannot be viewed on an MRI or X-Ray.
- You will not automatically lose your license if you are convicted of a drug offense
- Hiring a savvy, knowledgeable lawyer to fight for you is the best decision you can make.
Contact Rudnick, Addonizio, Pappa & Casazza today for a free consultation about your case.